Black Riot - ADE (2019)
Title: Black Riot - ADE 2019
Label: Black Riot Records
Style: Nu Disco, Funky, Indie Dance, Jackin, Soulful House
Release Date: 14-10-2019
Format: CD, Compilation
Quality: 320 Kbps/Joint Stereo/44100Hz
Tracks: 19 Tracks
Time: 02:02:55 Min
Size: 284 MB
01. The Phantom's Revenge - Workout Music 7:23
02. Phonk D - Talking Vintage 6:37
03. Psychotropic - Hypnosis (Hifi Sean Remix) 6:17
04. Jack Tyson Charles - Glory (Luke Solomon Dub Mix) 5:15
05. Austin West Feat. Colin Mills - Surrender 7:06
06. Cn Williams - Mr. Bump Man (Yam Who? & Jaegerossa Rework) 8:04
07. Amp Fiddler Feat. Dames Brown Thatmanmonkz Remix - Your Love Is All I Need (Thatmanmonkz Remix) 6:34
08. Gmgn - You Are My Love 5:00
09. Birdee - Love 7:08
10. J&M Brothers - Remembering The House Music 6:07
11. Addvibe - He's Alright 6:19
12. Kenny 'jammin' Jason - Can U Dance 2015 (Kiko Navarro Remix) 8:12
13. James Curd - Love Motion 5:56
14. Marshall - Dreams 4:05
15. The Dead Rose Music Company - If You Want My Love 6:45
16. David Britton - Get It 5:28
17. Mg2 - Electric House (Sandro Bianchi Re-Edit) 6:27
18. Memorie Cluster - Close Your Mother's Harbour 6:42
19. Yogi Haughton - Space Jam 7:32
Welcome to Black Riot Records – the tougher brother of Midnight Riot Records – a larger than life house label with an array of artists & producers from around the globe.
Marshall Since he was a child, he showed an affinity and interest in art and every aspect of it, with a particular focus on music, painting, sculpture and video. At the age of 8 he began his studies in classical guitar and solfeggio at the Istituto Musicale Giuseppe Verd" in Alghero.
James Curd began his DJing career in Chicago when he was only fifteen years old. Being underage, Curd was snuck into events to play at raves and clubs he was not legally allowed in. He played along side some of electronic music's most respected acts and DJs. Through his love of DJing and music Curd began to write and produce for himself.
Hailing from Spain, The big production experience of J&M Brothers as sound selectors have led to releases on important labels such as Salted Music, Defected, Kolour Recordings, Midnight Riot , Open Bar Music, Hed Kandi, I Records & Good Stuff Recordings.